Our experts take measurements and conduct tests related to building physics, indoor climate and occupational health, product development, and quality control.
Our measurement services include:
- acoustical laboratory measurements (e.g. sound power level, attenuation, and absorption measurements)
- acoustical field measurements (e.g. sound insulation and noise measurements)
- air flow, electrical and acoustical measurements and product development of HVAC devices
- field measurements related to HVAC systems
- measurements related to building physics (e.g. temperature, humidity, pressure)
- thermal camera measurements
- air tightness tests for building materials and buildings
- physical testing of sanitary tapware and water supply appliances
More detailed testing scope can be found from laboratory measurements page and field measurements page.
Zenner Engineers’ acoustics and HVAC laboratory is testing laboratory no. T276 accredited by FINAS Finnish Accreditation Service, accreditation requirement SFS-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.